Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awesome Stuff Issue ONE!




Hello, I am Carole, finder of awesome. I find awesome things at yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores.. wherever. I do collect some of it, but I sell the majority of it. To me it is the thrill of finding things and looking through boxes that have not been looked through in years. I also like to help people find childhood toys, books and memory type things. I help find not so collectable things as well like baby clothes or household items. I find everything from dishes to dolls to squished pennies!
 








I will be updating this page at least weekly with photos and brief descriptions of the awesome things I find.. If interested in anything let me know or look me up on eBay..




carolephoenix








1 comment:

  1. You are truly a finder of the awesome! I look forward to seeing some of the treasures you discover. :)

    ReplyDelete